What are the requirements to obtain a temporary license?
An applicant must meet the requirements for licensure under Section 1205(1) of the Insurance Code, MCL 500.1205(1), without requiring examination:
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Has not committed any act listed in section 1239(1).
- Has completed a prelicensing course of study for the qualification(s) for which the person has applied.
- Sponsorship by one of the following:
- Michigan Resident Individual Producer
- Michigan Resident Business Entity Producer
- Authorized Insurer