The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Section 2006(7) to (14) of the Insurance Code does not apply to:
- Claims arising out of Sections 3101 to 3177 of the Insurance Code (No Fault Auto claims)
- An entity regulated under the Worker's Disability Compensation Act of 1969, 1969 PA 317, MCL 418.101 to 418.941
- The processing and paying of Medicaid claims that are covered under Section 111i of the Social Welfare Act, 1939 PA 280, MCL 400.111i
- Claims from Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans
- Claims from self-funded health care plans