Skip to main content

Can I allocate my requirement to notify Michigan consumers to another licensee?

Yes, another licensee may act on your behalf to notify consumers and provide the necessary resources required under MCL 500.561. However, should the allocated licensee fail to meet the requirements of a clear notice that contains all of the necessary information and is provided to Michigan consumers without unreasonable delay, then you  may be subject to the penalties described under MCL 500.561 or other  enforcement action for failing to provide the notice to Michigan consumers.