Skip to main content

What happens if we have a name change?

A person or company may not use a name other than the name reflected in the license. If a licensee intends to transact business with a name other than on the license, it must first obtain an amended license with that name. This includes the company name as well as any changes to the assumed name.

Submit the following documents to our office:

  • Original license certificate
  • Written notice of the new name
  • Amended surety bond rider, if applicable