The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What are the fees associated with the changes listed above?
All fees collected through NMLS are not refundable.
Michigan collects fees for the following changes through NMLS at time of initial advance change notice:
- Change of Business Address - $50
- Change of Business Name - $50
- Addition of Trade Name - $50
- Conversion of legal entity type - $50
Michigan collects fees for the following changes through an uploaded NMLS Agency Invoice:
- Deletion of Trade Name - $50
- Change in State of Domicile - New Application Required
- Change in Legal Entity Type (no conversion of legal entity) - New Application Required
- Issuance of Duplicate Certificate - $50
- Change in Ownership
- $50 - if no investigation required
- $600 - if investigation required