The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What types of changes require a 30-day advance notice and the submission of an advance change notice in NMLS?
An advance change notice must be filed 30 days through NMLS prior to the change for each of the following:
- Change of Business Address
- Change of Business Name
- Addition/Deletion of Trade Name
- Change in State of Domicile
- Change in Legal Entity Type
- Change in Direct and Indirect Ownership
Submit the following document to DIFS:
- Original license certificate