Skip to main content

Is a licensee or registrant required to obtain authority to conduct business in Michigan?

Yes. If an intended licensee or registrant is a corporation, limited liability company, etc., authority to conduct business as a foreign entity, or an exemption, must be obtained from the Michigan Corporation Division of the Corporations, Securities, & Commercial Licensing Bureau.