Skip to main content

Sales Finance Only: Does DIFS require the original bond for license renewal?

Yes. Except for in-state financial depositories, an original, signed continuation certificate or original, signed new bond must be mailed to DIFS. If you wish to send a new bond, the bond form can be found on our website (page 7 of the following link):