Skip to main content

What if I have a business address change, do I submit that information along with the renewal?

Yes. If the new location will be within the same city, please note the change directly on the renewal application and return your original license certificate to DIFS along with a $10 check made payable to the “State of Michigan” for the amendment fee.  If the new location will be outside the city where it currently is located, a new application is required. Submit a new application along with your original license certificate for cancellation.