Skip to main content

Municipalities - What do I need to do after a loss has occurred in our municipality?

The responsibility is on the insurance company to notify you. You may contact the insurance company, if known, to notify them a loss has occurred in a participating municipality and you are interested in having the eligible amount of the settlement placed in escrow.