The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What information is required to obtain a waiver or extension of CE?
PRIOR to your CE Review date, a letter must be submitted with the following information:
- Current doctor's statement supporting your disability/illness or a copy of the deployment orders;
- Description, in your own words, of the situation;
- Explanation of what functions you are performing as an agent;
- Impact disability/illness has had on your ability to function as an active agent;
- Reason you believe the disability/illness prevented you from attending a classroom course or completing a home study course;
- Specify the length of the waiver or extension.