Skip to main content

How do I resolve discrepancies between the record of credits earned and my records?

You must resolve discrepancies directly with the CE provider regarding the course in question. After you have unsuccessfully attempted to resolve these discrepancies with the provider, contact our office. Have your certificate of completion from the provider before you contact our office.