Skip to main content

What documentation should I submit to request a waiver of PE if I hold a qualified professional designation?

You should submit a letter requesting the waiver, and provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your SSN. Include a copy of the professional designation certificate or a letter confirming the possession of a professional designation.