Skip to main content

What are the requirements for insurance producers to sell long-term care insurance in Michigan?

Pursuant to MCL 500.1204f, producers who sell, solicit, or negotiate long-term care insurance MUST have an active insurance producer license for accident and health or life, complete a one-time, 8-hour LTC - Partnership training course, and complete ongoing training of not less than 4 hours for every two-year CE compliance period after completing the one-time training course.