Skip to main content

How do I obtain a worker's compensation policy for Wrap Up projects?

Shop for coverage with different insurers to determine if they offer coverage for such projects in accordance with MCLA 418.621(3) and Administrative Rules R 408.42 through 42b. The Workers' Disability Compensation Agency, a state agency, oversees the approval of workers compensation coverage for wrap up projects. Call 888-396-5041 for details.