Skip to main content

What agency do I contact if the worker's compensation insurer is not paying my claim in a timely manner?

The Workers' Disability Compensation Agency, a state agency, helps injured employees obtain required coverage from insurers and employers. Call 888-396-5041 with questions regarding the dispute resolution process.