Get The Equipment
Program leaders who successfully pass the USA Archery Level 1 instructor certification course, will qualify their organization to apply for a DNR archery equipment grant. Grant recipients will receive an archery equipment kit. The contents of the kit will be sufficient to meet all of your programming needs.
To qualify for a grant a community must take the following steps:
1. Retain a on staff a certified archery instructor.
2. Provide $1,500 in matching dollars to the DNR by submitting a donation form.
3. Submit an archery education program plan form.
4. Submit a signed DNR Archery Equipment Grant Agreement.
For more information regarding archery equipment kit grants please contact Kathy Garland, NASP Coordinator, at 313-396-6871.
A standard equipment kit will include:
- 8 Right Hand Genesis Compound Bows
- 2 Left Hand Genesis Compound Bows
- 1 Right Hand USA Archery Compound Bow Package
- 1 Left Hand USA Archery Compound Bow Package
- 5 Right Hand USA Archery Recurve Bow Packages
- 1 Left Hand USA Archery Recurve Bow Package
- 2 Ambidextrous Beginner Crossbow Packages**
- 5 Dozen Arrows
- 5 Targets
- 1 Arrow Net
- 1 Repair Kit
- 1 Indoor/Outdoor Bow Rack for 10-12 bows
- 5 Ground Quivers
**Cost may vary depending on whether crossbows are included in the kit.