Who is Eligible to Get Equipment

  • Certified volunteer Fire Departments, certified municipal and certified city fire departments that are registered with the State Fire Marshall and the Michigan fire service, are all eligible to request FEPP and DOD-FFP equipment.
  • Fire departments that want to obtain equipment must have an up-to-date Cooperative Mutual Aid Fire Control Agreement on file with the DNR. If you have never submitted this form or it has been more than 5-years since you filled out the form, please submit a form.
  • Mail the completed form to your local officer. Click here for fire officer contact information.