Indian Lake State Park - Fall into Fun WeekendDate: August 29, 2019 - September 01, 2019
Time: All Day Event
Location: Indian Lake State Park, 8970 W County Rd 442, Manistique, MI 49854
Contact: Lee Vaughn
, park supervisor 906-341-2355
Celebrate the end to summer and beginning of fall with crafts,and activities:
- Cookie Crafts (5:30p.m.) - come decorate a pumpkin cookie
- Starry Night (9 p.m.) - night sky viewing
- Ghostly Crafts (5 p.m.) - spooky craft recycling activity
- Dusk paddle (8 p.m.) - join us for a twilight flotilla (limited rentals available)
- Park Prowl (8 p.m.) - come explore hidden park secrets
- Scavenger Hunt (5 p.m.) - no bones about our quest for hidden tresures
- Creepy Campfire Tales (7 p.m.) - legends and stories to send shivers down your spine.
Most programs will be in the campground. For more information please call the park.
A Recreation Passport is required for vehicle entry into Michigan state parks. To make a camping reservation, visit www.midnrreservations.com or call 1-800-447-2757.
Please Note: Dates occasionally change and events may be canceled due to inclement weather and other reasons. Please call the park to confirm dates/times prior to your arrival.
Subscribe to Inside Michigan's Great Outdoors newsletter