2019 Inland Trout & Salmon Regulation Maps
The streams, rivers and lakes in the maps below are color-coded as follow:
- Type 1: GREEN
- Type 2: YELLOW
- Type 3: ORANGE
- Type 4: BLUE
- Gear restricted: RED (note- some gear restricted streams have split regulations, maps are color coded accordingly)
- Research areas under special regulations: GREY
- Brook Trout Restoration Areas: PURPLE
- 10 Brook Trout Possession Limit Waters: PINK
- Lakes regulated by Type (A-F) are labeled in RED TEXT and the lake appears shaded in dark blue or appears as a blue dot on map
Please see page 39 of the fishing guide for a full explanation of each color-coded stream, river and lake type.
Designated Trout Streams Maps: (use to identify whether any Type 3 or Type 4 streams are designated trout waters, which are protected from certain activities)
Click in a numbered rectangle on the map to see a detailed PDF map of the area.