- Fishing tournaments and charter fishing and guiding services are prohibited through at least April 30. Additionally, fishing tournaments over 50 people at DNR boating access sites are canceled through at least May 15.
- State parks, trails, boat launches and other public lands remain open, with certain provisions affecting visitor services in place. State harbors and campgrounds are closed.
Information and FAQs
Prior to entering the site, you should check out the frequently-asked-questions and informational pieces below:
- Highlights of the Michigan Fishing Tournament Information System (FTIS)
- FTIS: The Rights of Registered Tournaments
- FTIS: Questions about the Law and What Tournaments/Events Need to Register
- FTIS: Registering and Managing Your Tournament(s)/Event(s) - Adding, Editing, Deleting
- FTIS: Reporting the Results of Your Tournament/Event
- FTIS: Fishing Tournament Liaison and Contact Information
- FTIS: Questions about Enforcement or Reporting Suspicious Activity
- FTIS: Definitions - Fishing Tournaments vs. Competitive Fishing Events Who Must Register and Report
- Land use permits for fishing tournaments