Important 2020 Registration Station Info
You must schedule an appointment at a DNR furbearer registration station to have your harvest sealed. If you experience difficulty scheduling your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
Before your appointment:
- Prepare your harvest so it is skinned and the skull separated.
- Have detailed location information about where harvested ready, if possible. We will be asking for the township, range and section as part of the registration process.
At your appointment:
- DNR staff will come out to your vehicle or to the available table outside the office building.
- Please place the skull and skinned pelt on your tailgate, hood or the available table.
- Please wear a mask and adhere to social distancing while staff seals the pelt and collects the required information.
- To complete the registration, staff will review the data collected with you for accuracy.
DNR staff will be adhering to social distancing guidelines as well as sanitizing any surfaces, tools and devices after each appointment.