Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Check-in station will be set up outside, weather permitting.
- Three people at a time in lobby area, if indoors. Guests and staff must wear a mask. Marks on floors indicate social distancing for check-in. Exit out the back door.
- All room keys are sanitized upon check-out.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- Door handles, front desk and any contact surfaces, icemaker/ice scoop and soda vending machine are sanitized regularly.
- Guests and staff must wear a mask.
- All surface areas and door handles are sanitized regularly.
- Bathrooms and lounge areas of each lodge will be sanitized between guests and periodically throughout the day.
- Spray and hand sanitizers will be available in the lodges.
- Lodging is restricted to one household per lodge that has community restrooms. Lodging with individual or shared bathrooms will allow one household per wing.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all guests and staff if there are multiple households within the meeting room at a single time.
- In the event that meeting rooms are used for activities, there will be a limit of one household per table.
- Meeting rooms and bathrooms used for activities will be cleaned/sanitized three times a day.
Kitchen and managing/serving food:
- All kitchen surfaces, handles of kitchen equipment and door handles in storage areas are sanitized regularly.
- Staff wears apron, hairnet, masks and gloves while working in the kitchen and wears gloves when putting away stock.
- Staff observes established food safety practices and hand-washing procedures.
- High-touch surfaces such as counter tops and touch pads are disinfected frequently.
- Designated pick-up zones for customers and deliveries help maintain social distancing.
- Coolers and insulated bags used to deliver foods are routinely cleaned and sanitized.
- The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services limits the number of people in an indoor gathering to 25 people. Guests can eat in their lodges or outdoors, within social distancing standards if there are multiple households or groups. If there is a request to use the dining room, any occupancy of space will be limited to one household or group per section and will be scheduled by staff. Guests will need to wear masks when not seated at their table.
- Staff will wear masks and gloves.
- All tables will be sanitized after each use.