The RAM Center’s private beach is located on one of Michigan’s most beautiful lakes. The beach can be used for campfires, kayaking and much more.
Enjoy eight miles of beautiful wooded trails that are available for hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing and crosscountry skiing.
The center has four canoes, a row boat, life vests and paddles available for rent.
There are many opportunities for team sports, such as water and sand volleyball, basketball, horseshoes and baseball.
Take advantage of Michigan’s winters with ice fishing, sledding, snowshoeing, crosscountry skiing and downhill skiing. Guests will have access to miles and miles of groomed cross-country ski trails located across the main road of the facility. Snowshoes and ice fishing equipment are available for rent.
Enjoy an evening campfire with s’mores kit, on the water or on our brick patio for an additional fee.
A pool table and ping-pong table are available in the lower level of the Conservation Education building. Playing cards and a variety of board games are available near a cozy fire as well.
- Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center - Volunteer Opportunity: Plant Native at Higgins Lake
Learn why native plants are so important for lakes, rivers, and wetlands. Then, help protect Higgins ...
- FULL Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center - Bush Craft, Wild Mushroom and Wild Edibles Clinic
Learn about wilderness safety, bush craft and wild edibles the first day, then how to identify ...
- Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center - Micro-Mystery Weekend
Be a detective at this unique "who-dun-it" weekend event. How deep does this mystery go?
- Higgins Lake Nursery and CCC Museum - Harvest Festival
Explore the historic buildings at the CCC Museum and Higgins Lake Nursery and collect candy ...
- Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center - Ice Fishing for Beginners
Focusing on techniques for pan fish, walleye and pike, this class will go through how Outdoor Skills ...
- Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center - Advanced Hard Water School (ice fishing class)
Learn to ice fish from the pros in this two-day class. Each student will pick a topic of interest a ...