Instructor workshops will be required for all educators who plan to implement the Explore Bowhunting Curriculum.
The goal of the workshop is to:
- Introduce instructors to the Explore Bowhunting program.
- Demonstrate, through the workshop itself, how Explore Bowhunting teaches students through hands-on activities.
- Outline the many ways Explore Bowhunting can be used.
- Have instructors discover that Explore Bowhunting is educational, versatile and fun.
- Inspire instructors to use the curriculum in a variety of ways.
To register for an Explore Bowhunting workshop please contact Kathy Garland at 313-396-6871 or GarlandK3@michigan.gov.