- Landowners are a critical partner in managing CWD as many of Michigan's deer, elk, and moose live and thrive on private land.
- Landowner stewardship of wildlife and its habitat has produced sanctuaries for the state’s deer, elk, and moose herds. We depend on landowner partners to help ensure that CWD does not gain a foothold on Michigan's private lands.
Wildlife Watchers, Photographers and all Michigan Residents
- Keep getting out there and enjoying Michigan's wildlife viewing.
- As avid wildlife observers you can help be our eyes and ears on the ground.
- You can help curb CWD by reporting sick deer, elk, and moose you may encounter.
Department of Natural Resources