Days and hours of operation at each location vary, and some are currently closed for the winter. Please visit each location's web page for more information.
COVID-19 safety policies for DNR visitor centers:
- Face masks are required when two or more persons are present in indoor public spaces.
- Stay at least 6 feet from people who aren't from your household.
- Bring hand sanitizer to use after touching shared surfaces.
- Building and room capacity will be limited - expect delays.
- Bathrooms and touchable surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected often and vigorously.