Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
July 23, 2020
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities. One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management.
With COVID-19 public health and safety in mind, upcoming meetings have been changed to virtual meetings or conference calls. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find specific virtual and teleconference meeting information and, when finalized, meeting agendas. Please check these pages frequently, as meeting details and agendas may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Accessibility Advisory Council – Aug. 11, time to be determined (Contact: Mike Holsinger, 517-284-5946).
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Aug. 20, 6 p.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Citizens’ Advisory Council – Aug. 20, 6 p.m. (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).
- Equine Trails Subcommittee – Aug. 19, time to be determined (Contact: Anna Centofanti, 517-284-6112).
- Lake Huron Citizens’ Fishery Advisory Committee – Aug. 11, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Contact: Randy Claramunt, 231-347-4689 x22).
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board – Aug. 19, 3 p.m. (Contact: Barry James, 906-475-7857).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Aug. 13, 9 a.m. (Contact: Cheryl Nelson, 517-284-6237).
- Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Board – Aug. 19, 9 a.m. (Contact: Jon Mayes, 517-284-5954).
- Michigan State Waterways Commission – Aug. 26, 9 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Wieber, 517-284-6138).
- Michigan Wildlife Council – Aug. 17, 10 a.m. to noon (Contact: Pam Vance, 517-284-6056).
- Nonmotorized Advisory Workgroup – Aug. 6, 10 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-284-6112).
- State Parks Advisory Committee – August date to be announced (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Aug. 21, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-284-5876).