The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
April 27, 2022
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages often, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Accessibility Advisory Council – Tuesday, May 24, 9 a.m. (Contact: Mike Holsinger, 517-284-5946).
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Thursday, May 19, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Equine Trails Subcommittee – Wednesday, May 18, 1:30 p.m. (Contact: Anna Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Michigan Freedom Trail Commission – Friday, May 20, 11 a.m. (Contact: Sheri Giffin, 517-231-1299).
- Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board – Tuesday, May 10, 3 p.m. (Contact: Barry James, 906-475-7857).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Thursday, May 12, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Off-road Vehicle Advisory Workgroup – Wednesday, May 4, 5 p.m. (Contact: Anna Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Friday, May 20, 10 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220).
- Western Upper Peninsula Citizens Advisory Council – Tuesday, May 17, 6 p.m. EDT (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).
- Wolf Management Advisory Committee – (work session) Monday, May 16, 1 p.m.; (meeting) Tuesday, May 17, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).