The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
May 24, 2022
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages often, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Thursday, June 16, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Citizens Advisory Council – Tuesday, June 7, 6 p.m. EDT (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).
- Michigan Board of Foresters – Wednesday, June 15, 9 a.m. (Contact: Brenda Haskill, 989-370-9557).
- Michigan Historical Commission – Thursday, June 9, 9:30 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Davis, 517-331-7374).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Thursday, June 9, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Board – Wednesday, June 15, 9 a.m. (Contact: Jon Mayes, 517-284-5954).
- Michigan State Historical Records Advisory Board - Thursday, June 9, 10 a.m. (Contact: Mark Harvey, 517-449-5885).
- Michigan State Parks Advisory Committee – Wednesday, June 8, 2 p.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Michigan State Waterways Commission – Monday, (tour) June 13, 3 p.m.; (meeting) June 14, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Wieber, 517-285-0747).
- Nonmotorized Advisory Workgroup – Tuesday, June 8, 10 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Snowmobile Advisory Workgroup – Thursday, June 23, 10 a.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Friday, June 17, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220).