The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
June 29, 2022
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages often, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Thursday, July 21, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Forest Management Advisory Committee – Wednesday, July 13, 1 p.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220 or 517-284-5876).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Thursday, July 14, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Pigeon River Country Advisory Council – Thursday, July 21, 5 p.m. (Contact: Mark Monroe, 989-370-9827).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Friday, July 22, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220 or 517-284-5876).
- Trails Advisory Council – Tuesday, July 12, 6 p.m. (Contact: Annalisa Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Western Upper Peninsula Citizens Advisory Council – Wednesday, July 20, 6 p.m. EDT (Contact: Stacy Welling Haughey, 906-226-1331).