The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
October 28, 2022
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you'll find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages often, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Thursday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Board of Foresters – Tuesday, Nov. 29, 9 a.m. (Contact: Brenda Haskill, 989-370-9557).
- Michigan Historical Commission – Thursday, Nov. 3, 11 a.m. (Contact: Michelle Davis, 517-331-7374).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Thursday, Nov. 10, 9 a.m. (Contact: Victoria Lischalk, 517-599-1067).
- Michigan Wildlife Council – Friday, Nov. 4, 10:30 a.m. (Contact: Pam Vance, 517-284-6056).
- Nonmotorized Advisory Workgroup – Thursday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. (Contact: Anna Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Off-road Vehicle Advisory Workgroup – Wednesday, Nov. 9, 5 p.m. (Contact: Anna Centofanti, 517-331-6219).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Friday, Nov. 4, 10 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220 or 517-284-5876).
- Underwater Salvage and Preserve Committee – Tuesday, Nov. 29, 1 p.m. (Contact: Sheri Giffin, 517-231-1299).