The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
December 20, 2022
The Department of Natural Resources is committed to providing Michigan residents the opportunity to share input and ideas on policy decisions, programs and other aspects of natural resource management and outdoor recreation opportunities.
One important avenue for this input is at meetings of the public bodies that advise the DNR and, in some cases, also set policies for natural and cultural resource management. Frequently check the DNR boards, commissions, committees and councils webpage for updates.
The links below will take you to the webpage for each group, where you will find meeting details such as location and agenda (when finalized). Please check these pages often, as meeting details may change and sometimes meetings are canceled.
- Belle Isle Park Advisory Committee – Thursday, Jan. 19, 9 a.m. (Contact: Barbara Graves, 517-284-6135).
- Board of Foresters – January meeting date and time yet to be determined. Check website regularly for updates. (Contact: Brenda Haskill, 989-370-9557).
- Lake Huron Citizens Fishery Advisory Committee – Tuesday, Jan. 31, 10 a.m. (Contact: Randy Claramunt, 231-622-3820).
- Michigan Natural Resources Commission – Thursday, Jan. 12, 9 a.m. (Contact: Jennifer Callen, 517-331-7792).
- Pigeon River Country Advisory Council – Thursday, Jan. 19, 5 p.m. (Contact: Mark Monroe, 989-983-4101).
- Timber and Forest Products Advisory Council – Friday, Jan. 20, 8:30 a.m. (Contact: Kimberley Korbecki, 517-582-3220 or 517-284-5876).
- Underwater Salvage and Preserve Committee – Tuesday, Jan. 31, 1 p.m. (Contact: Sheri Giffin, 517-231-1299).