The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Advance daily Recreation Passport Warren Dunes nonresident
To help speed up vehicle entry and reduce traffic congestion on Red Arrow Highway, a non-Michigan-registered daily Recreation Passport for Warren Dunes State Park is available during the summer season. This option allows you to use the faster "show and go" lane and avoid the line for those that still need to make a purchase.
How it works:
- Purchases are date-specific and cannot be transferred to another day or vehicle.
- Purchases are nonrefundable.
- The advance-sale passport is available Sunday through Saturday (seven days a week).
- The advance-sale passport doesn't guarantee a parking space inside the park, but helps reduce the number of people waiting in line to purchase the passport. There still may be a line at peak visiting times.
- A limited number of advance-sale passports will be sold. This number may fluctuate depending on a few factors, including anticipated visitation.
- A printed or online receipt is required for entry.