How do I file a patron complaint against a tribal casino?    

The Tribal-State compacts require a patron file their complaint with the Indian Casino's tribal government (usually the tribal gaming commission) or with National Indian Gaming Commission, an agency of the U.S. Government, to resolve any issues or disputes with respect to the operations of the establishment(s).