Public agencies (state agencies, counties, cities, townships, police and fire departments, public schools) and certain qualified nonprofit organizations may acquire Federal Surplus personal property through Michigan's Federal Surplus Property Program. Federal Surplus property has use requirements and restrictions. See eligibility information and regulations below.
- Use Restrictions on Federal Surplus Property
- Eligibility Information
- Eligibility Application Supplement
- Assessment of Service Charges
- New or Renewal Application for Eligibility, State of Michigan Federal Surplus Property Assistance Program DTMB-292
- Email Notification for Eligible Organizations
- Non-Discrimination Statement