Resources for Local Governments
Local units of government and school districts are able to take advantage of many resources used by state governments. Here are just a few opportunities that are available.
Extended Purchasing Program
The MiDEAL program is an extended purchasing program that enables Michigan local units of government and schools to use state contracts to buy goods and services. Local governments can purchase on the same terms, conditions, and prices as state government.
Travel and Transportation
- Background Checks: ICHAT
- Job Posting: Pure Michigan Talent Connect
- Mail and Delivery Services
- Print and Graphic Services
- Purchase Products from Michigan State Industries
- Records Management Assistance
- State and Federal Surplus Property
- Vehicle and Travel Services