The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Industrial Hygiene Consulting Services
Overview: The industrial hygiene consulting and management services contract includes the following:
- Inspecting, investigating & sampling lead, molds, and asbestos and other possible in-door air contaminants
- Testing and laboratory analysis of samples
- Managing and monitoring a cleaning (abatement) contractor
- Evaluating and retesting and resampling to confirm whether the cleaning (abatement) services were adequate,
- Consulting and making recommendations regarding a given site and its possible health and safety risks to staff or the public