- Environmental Assistance Center:
The Environmental Assistance Center (EAC) serves as a single point of entry into all EGLE environmental programs. Businesses, local units of government, and the general public have access to direct one-on-one assistance or referral to EGLE's network of technical staff by calling 800-662-9278 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Environmental Assistance Center.
Information and Services
- Compliance Assistance Staff
Expertise is offered in the major regulatory programs including: Air Quality, Geological Survey, Land and Water Management, Remediation and Redevelopment, Waste and Hazardous Materials, and Water.
- Speakers Bureau Looking for someone to speak about a particular environmental issue at your organization's future event? Request a speaker on-line.
- Training Opportunities Training events are offered by our experts on a variety of environmental programs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to many of your most common environmental questions.
- Local Government
Environmental regulations information for local governments.
- Environmental Audit Privilege and Immunity
Want to take self-initiated actions to assess or audit your compliance with environmental laws and correct any violations found without fearing that the disclosure of information to state agencies would lead to enforcement and penalties? Information is a click away.