Renewable Operating Permits (ROPs) / Title VContact: See Below Agency: Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
The operating permit program is a national air permitting requirement under Title V of the federal Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 and is administered by each state. In Michigan, these permits are known as Renewable Operating Permits (ROPs). For more information, see the Overview of the ROP Program link below.
Public Notice Links
- ROPs in Public Comment, EPA Review and Recently Issued (Draft, Proposed, and Final)
- EPA Comments and AQD Responses
- EGLE Environmental Calendar
- Public Notice Timeline
Source (Facility) Lists
- ROP Document Naming Conventions
- ROP Source List and Permit Documents (Listed by SRN, Name, and County) - If a link leads to a page with only "Parent Directory" showing, this indicates that no formal ROP documents yet exist for this source.
- List of Voided ROPs
- Weekly ROP Summary Data - The data represented in the spreadsheet is for all ROP applications processed by the AQD. Some data elements may not be populated due to database limitations and/or data entry business requirements; the data may or may not be quality assured/quality controlled.
- Key to Weekly ROP Statistics
- Air Quality Source (Facility) Information - Information such as stack test reports, executive summaries, enforcement documents, inspection reports, violation notices (including dry cleaning and asbestos sources), and responses to violation notices.
ROP Application Forms & Templates
ROP Forms for Compliance Reporting & Changes After Permit Issuance
ROP Support & Information
- Overview of the ROP Program
- ROP Manual: Compilation of the procedures, guidance, and resource materials used by the AQD permit writer to process an ROP
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM) Information
- GACT / MACT / NESHAP / NSPS Information
- Acid Rain Permits
- Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR)
- Michigan Air Emissions Reporting System (MAERS) Forms
- Federal Program Approval Documents
- "Life After ROP" Workbook
- Issued Permits to Install (PTIs)
- "Opting Out" of ROP