- Natural Resource Trustees release Kalamazoo River draft restoration plan, proposed projects
- MICROS innovation track application opens for material reuse/recovery/recycling ideas
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team Updates Oscoda Residents on PFAS Investigation
- U.P. Energy Task Force sends regional energy transition report to Gov. Whitmer
- EGLE partners with Michigan Learning Channel to broadcast and stream environment videos
- EGLE Office of the Clean Water Public Advocate launches Benton Harbor Water Outreach Task Force MORE NEWS
Composting improves soil quality, saves landfill space and water, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions helping fight climate change. Learn how easy it is to start home composting using our short video so you too can reap the heap of benefits from composing.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.