- EGLE, Michigan Chamber of Commerce and more than 30 partners join with bipartisan lawmakers to announce NextCycle Michigan
- EGLE reports progress as PFAS in drinking water rules near compliance milestone
- Public asked to help guide Michigan's goal of carbon neutrality by 2050
- Natural Resource Trustees release Kalamazoo River draft restoration plan, proposed projects
- MICROS innovation track application opens for material reuse/recovery/recycling ideas
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team Updates Oscoda Residents on PFAS Investigation MORE NEWS
Visit us at Michigan.gov/EarthDay to learn how YOU can make a difference EVERY day. You can also register for our 40-minute webinar, designed to celebrate Earth Day and to teach students how they can make a positive impact. After registering, an email will be sent with a link to use to log in at the time of the event. Those who register but are unable to attend the live session will be sent a link to the recording following the event.
School's back in session and the opening bell has rung for EGLE Classroom! As students settle in for a new school year – whether at home or in the classroom – EGLE is providing a variety of online videos through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.