Employment & Career Information

  • EGLE does not accept unsolicited résumés; only documentation received in response to a specific vacancy will be considered.

    To apply for a position in the EGLE, go to the State Job Postings. Check the website frequently as vacancy postings are added daily.

    To apply for any State position, applicants must complete an on-line profile. Applicants will receive automatic notification that their application has been received.

    Paid Student Assistant positions are also posted on the Civil Service Commission website.

    If you are interested in an unpaid or intern position, contact Thomas Occhipinti email occhipintit@michigan.gov or call 517-284-6867. 

  • EGLE Internship Program