The EGLE promotes and seeks active participation by the public in EGLE activities, and in our shared goal of preserving and enhancing our environment. We have established this page to provide easy access to information that will assist you in becoming involved in EGLE decisions and activities of interest, and in finding information for your personal use and benefit. We will be adding additional information and links as they become available. Please send a note to the EGLE Webmaster if you have suggestions on what we should include on this page, or other comments.
- EGLE Citizen Involvement Resources
- EGLE Program-Specific Citizen Involvement Resources
- A Citizens Guide to Water Quality Permitting: Understanding the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Program and Its Role in Michigan (Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council) (pdf, new 11/17/2005)
- Michigan Wetlands: Yours to Protect. A Citizen's Guide to Local Involvement in Wetland Protection. Second Edition
- A Citizen's Guide to Participation in Michigan's Air Pollution Control Program
- Community Right to Know
- Saginaw Bay Coastal Initiative
- Michigan Clean Water Corps (MiCorps)
This is a volunteer monitoring program page; it provides program information including active groups in your area.
- Watershed Groups in Michigan
- State of Michigan Resources