Michigan Facilities' Guide to SARA Title III, Emergency Planning and Release Reporting
The 19th Edition (January 2021) Michigan Facilities' Guide to SARA Title III, Emergency Planning and Release Reporting is a publication of the Michigan SARA Title III Program in the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy. Managers and environmental staff of facilities that store or use hazardous or toxic substances on site, local emergency planners and responders, consultants, and regulators can benefit from this guide.
We would like your feedback on this guidebook. If you have comments or suggestions on how to improve it, send an email to the Michigan SARA Title III Program at EGLE‑SARA@Michigan.gov.
- Chapter 1: Overview of SARA Title III
- Chapter 2: SARA Title III Sections 302 & 303
- Chapter 3: SARA Title III Sections 311 & 312
- Chapter 4: SARA Title III Section 313
- Chapter 5: Emergency Planning For Facilities
- Chapter 6: Release Reporting in Michigan