Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
Michigan's Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) program is designed to assist water suppliers in satisfying the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act by offering low-interest loans (for 20 and 30-year loans) to eligible water suppliers.
Intent-to-Apply (ITA) form for the DWSRF loan program.
A community interested in applying for a loan must fill this form out and submit it to EGLE-WIFS@michigan.gov. Submittal of this form will allow the applicant to receive an indication of the funding/financing outlook as well as the next steps in the process. To help better serve our customers and improve our programs please do not begin work on a project plan prior to submitting the ITA form. Following submittal of the ITA, a Water Infrastructure Financing Section (WIFS) project manager will follow-up with the community to set up a discussion.
The final fiscal year 2020 Intended Use Plan (IUP) is available.
- American Iron and Steel
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance During Revolving Fund Loan Project Construction Questions & Answers
- CWSRF & DWSRF Green Project Reserve Guidance
- Construction Contract Boilerplate for FY 2010 & Beyond
- Bidding Requirements for DWRF, SRF & SWQIF
- Project Planning Requirements for New Water Wells
- Water Infrastructure Financing Section Contact Information