Clean Water State Revolving Fund
Michigan's Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) is a low-interest loan financing program that assists qualified local municipalities with the construction of needed water pollution control facilities.
Strategic Water Quality Initiatives Fund
The Strategic Water Quality Initiatives Fund (SWQIF) is a low interest revolving loan program that allows qualified municipalities to access financing for the construction of needed water pollution control facilities that cannot qualify for SRF assistance. Two types of projects can be financed under the SWQIF, the on site upgrade-replacement of septic systems and the removal of ground water or storm water from sewer leads.
Intent-to-Apply (ITA) form for the CWSRF, and SWQIF loan programs.
A community interested in applying for a loan must fill this form out and submit it to EGLE-WIFS@Michigan.gov. Submittal of this form will allow the applicant to receive an indication of the funding/financing outlook as well as the next steps in the process. To help better serve our customers and improve our programs please do not begin work on a project plan prior to submitting the ITA form. Following submittal of the ITA, a Water Infrastructure Financing Section (WIFS) project manager will follow-up with the community to set up a discussion.
The final fiscal year 2020 Intended Use Plan (IUP) is available.
- Loan Applicant Process Guidance
- SRF Affordability Criteria
- NASSCO Eligibility Update
- Procurement of Architectural and Engineering Services
- American Iron and Steel
- Construction Management Process Update 3-25-15
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance During Revolving Fund Loan Project Construction Questions & Answers
- CWSRF & DWSRF Green Project Reserve Guidance
- Bidding Requirements for DWRF, SRF & SWQIF
- Great Lakes Water Quality Bond