Updates on EGLE Rulemaking Through GovDelivery
If you would like to receive updates on EGLE rulemaking, please subscribe to the Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget (DTMB) GovDelivery. Enter your email address and a password (optional). Then check the box next to “ORR-Environmental Quality” and hit submit. There are six main steps in the process where GovDelivery notifies you for each pending rule set under the departments you select. Those 6 notifications are when the:
- Office of Regulatory Reinvention (ORR) approves the Request for Rulemaking (RFR)
- ORR approves the draft rule text
- ORR receives the Regulatory Impact Statement (RIS),
- Public Hearing Notice is received
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules (JCAR) report is sent to JCAR
- Rules are filed with the Office of the Great Seal.