Environmental Calendar, Events and Training
EGLE hosts conferences, workshops, and webinars, and develops on-demand training to educate customers on environmental requirements, sustainability practices, and other topics related to the protection of Michigan's environment and public health. To request an EGLE staff professional to speak at your event or organization, submit a Speaker Request Form.
EGLE COVID-19 RESPONSE:
The state is taking proactive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in reducing the coronavirus risk to Michigan residents. For details on EGLE's work during the pandemic, visit our COVID-19 response webpage. Follow state actions and guidelines at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.
We will keep this page updated and communicate to registrants any changes we make to our schedule of events.
- Jan 13, 20, & 27, 2021: SARA Title III Webinar Series
- Jan 20, 2021, 1-2PM: MAERS Review Webinar
- Jan 21, 2021 10-11AM: Applying for FY21 Nonpoint Source Program Watershed Planning Funding
- Jan 22, 2021, 9-10AM:
Not MI Species: Hemlock rescue! Collaborating to stop the spread of Hemlock woolly adelgid
- Jan 26 and 28, 2021: Intro to MAERS Webinar Series
- Jan 27, 2021, 12-1PM: Remediation and Risk Management Series: Conceptual Site Models 101
- Feb 3, 2021, 1-2PM:
Michigan K-12 Public School HVAC Assistance Program: Outline & Guidance
- Feb 16, 2021, 9-10AM: Ahoy, Boaters! Resources to help prevent the introduction and spread of AIS
- Feb 25, 2021, 12-1PM:
Remediation and Risk Management Series - PFAS Hot Topics
- Mar 25, 2021, 9-10AM: Why spotted lanternfly? Assessing the potential threat of invasive species to Michigan
- APR 20, 2021, 9-10AM: Not in MI waters: Responding to watchlist aquatic plants in Michigan