REGISTRATION CLOSED. THANK YOU!
The MECC has been designed to help businesses, municipalities, health and safety and environmental professionals all across Michigan comply with their environmental regulations. Thank you to all the attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff for making this a very successful Michigan Environmental Compliance Conference!
This Conference qualified for:
- Professional Engineers – up to 9 CEHs/PDHs for Professional Engineers
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) - up to 9 certification maintenance points (CMPs).
- Certified Hazardous Materials Practitioners (CHMP) - up to 9 CMPs
- Certified Dangerous Goods Professional (CDGP®) - up to 9 CMPs
- Drinking Water Operators – up to 0.8 CECs in the Technical Category
- Municipal Wastewater Operators – up to 0.9 CECs in the Technical Category
- Cancellations made on or before May 25, 2018, will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made after May 25, 2018 and before June 1, 2018, will be entitled to a refund less a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made after June 1, 2018, and no-shows will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Substitutions are welcome any time.