Time: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 28-30, 2020
GREAT LAKES WATER INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE
INFRASTRUCTURE – the pipes, pumps, wires, and technology – is the unseen backbone supporting our modern lives, but investment has lagged nationwide and much of it is aging. The communities of the Great Lakes Basin face critical water infrastructure needs for rehabilitation and replacement. Shifting population patterns and the need for preparedness against man-made and natural threats place increasing demands on drinking water and wastewater utilities.
The 2020 Great Lakes Water Infrastructure Conference, a first-of-its-kind regional conference hosted by the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE), will identify the water infrastructure challenges faced by the Great Lakes region and discuss solutions to those challenges. Key topics will include funding and finance mechanisms, water affordability, environmental health, water infrastructure planning and reinvestment, innovative water quality solutions, green infrastructure techniques, cybersecurity strategy, and communications practices.
Who will attend the Great Lakes Water Infrastructure Conference?
- Municipal and Regional Government Officials
- Water Utility Managers/Directors
- Emergency Response Personnel
- Collection, and Distribution Systems Decision Makers
- Computer/Process Control Systems Professionals
- Operations and Maintenance Personnel
- Product and Service Providers
- Technical Practice Leaders
- Project Managers and Engineers
- Treatment Plant Operations Consultants
- Pipeline Rehabilitation Consultants
- Water Advocacy Organizations
- Security, Emergency and Cybersecurity Specialists, and Advisors
- Environmental and community groups
- Anyone interested in water infrastructure in the Great Lakes region
- Expert speakers from around the country.
- Networking opportunities.
- Exhibitors of innovative technology.
- Opportunity for conversations with federal, state, and local officials.
- Over 80 presentations in up to 8 concurrent tracks.
SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION OPENS IN NOVEMBER 2019
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY 2020